- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
PetSafe Skip to My Loo Attractant &Toilet Training Aid
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Easy-to-use liquid applicator helps you toilet train your pet
- Naturally formulated enzyme technology is non-toxic and biodegradable
- High quality formula mimics animal urine which acts as an attractant
- Safe for people, pets and the planet
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Perfect for potty training, the unique scent of Skip To My Loo is designed to encourage your pet to use the toilet in a specific spot. Use it in a corner of your yard outside to keep your pet’s waste confined to one area. You can also use it on the Pet Loo or a pee pad to help train your pet. The scientifically formulated solution mimics animal urine because pets prefer to use the bathroom in the same spot as other animals.
PetSafe Skip to My Loo Attractant & Toilet Training Aid
From the manufacturer
At PetSafe, they are passionate about creating behavioural, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
PetSafe Skip to My Loo
Attractant and Toilet Training Aid
Skip To My Loo is an attractant that helps you to toilet train your best friend. The scent has been designed to attract and encourage your dog, puppy or kitten to relieve itself in an area designated by you.
It makes a ideal companion for PetSafe Pet Loo and can be used indoors or out.
Skip To My Loo is not a smelly extract of animal faeces, instead it is a scientifically formulated solution that mimics animal urine which attracts your pet - dog, puppy, cat or kitten.
- Attractant formula
- Easy to use
- Easy to apply
- Naturally formulated enzyme technology is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Unique formula mimics animal urine which acts as an attractant.
- Ideal for training your pet to use PetSafe Pet Loo - Portable Pet Toilet or a designated location in the garden.
Pets can have good toilet habits with Waste Management solutions from PetSafe.
Waste Management systems provide hygienic ways to control pets’ toileting habits, reducing unpleasant smells in the home. Pets quickly become accustomed to using them and owners appreciate the more pleasant and convenient advantages they offer
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
what it says on the bottle and has a natural
Odour for house training your pet puppy
Or an older dog yes I highly recommend
this product and good valu
The loo itself is excellent, though fairly large, so we had high hopes for the Attractant. The attractant is supposed to make dogs go to the toilet in one place.
On the plus side, it's easy to apply and doesn't smell too much for humans. It, unfortunately, doesn't seem to do much for dogs either, though, as their toilet patterns were not changed. My eldest dog is happy to use the loo but my puppy still goes pretty much everywhere and anywhere other than it, so I can't really recommend the Petsafe Attractant.
My two dogs were not in the slightest bit interested, but then they are 8 and 14 years old and are used to what they are used to.
The concept is good and I think for a puppy it would be very worthwhile, but it wasn't for me.
I was sent the Pet Loo by Amazon Vine but was asked to review the PetSafe Skip to My Loo Attractant &Toilet Training Aid. Clearly I can only review the product that I was sent - I hope it's useful even if it's in the wrong place.
This is a very solidly built portable pet loo but only suitable for a small dog. In theory the dog pees and poops on the plastic grass, the pee passes down to a collection bowl inside and the poop sits on top waiting for you to scoop it up. In practice, it's very difficult to make a dog stay on a podium to go to the toilet when it's used to pushing its backside into the bushes. I think you'd have more success with a puppy than with an older dog.
If you decide to buy the Pet Loo, do buy the attractant as well to make it smell like just the spot. The alternative is to 'collect your dog's urine' - hmm, how should one go about doing that?
There's also only a tiny amount of the absorbent powder supplied so if that's a big selling point for you, you'll need to buy extra very soon.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?