- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
PetSafe Petporte smart flap - Microchip - Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- No collar needed
- Magnetic latch
- Easy fit
- Low voltage power supply
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Finally a cat flap with selective entry and exit... and no collar. Your microchipped cat becomes the key to its very own flap with our Smart Flap Microchip Door. No more losing the collar key in the garden or elsewhere. This door incorporates a microchip reader that will detect and scan your cat's microchip, allowing it in and out. This state-of-the-art cat flap can be set up for 31 cats. Its light detector will allow you to keep your cat safely in at night. A warning tone lets you know when your cat has gone out or come in. The Smart Flap is powered by both a cord and battery: in case of a power cut, your cat can still go through the flap... and if the battery runs out, it won't get locked out either. Duration of the flap opening can be adjusted from 2 to 28 seconds to allow for slower, aging cats. The Smart Flap can be fitted in doors or windows. A magnetic latch and combined draught excluder help keep the weather outside. The Smart Flap operates on low voltage.
1 x Petsafe Smart Flap Microchip Cat Flap, Brown
Top customer reviews
This Microchip flap has kept him out, and while our cat is nervous about going out at night still he is more relaxed even sleeping in the conservatory at night rather than hiding upstairs at night.
I knocked one star off, as the flap is used in cavity conservatory wall, making it a tunnel with the flap on the inside wall, and it wont work during a power cut (we get several during a winter normally) as it stops scanning continuously and need the flat to be nudged to activate the scanner while working on battery the cat has passed the scanner head on the outside wall to get to the flap to activate the scanner but to far from the scanner to be detected, it would be fine on a door or single brick wall, if they made the battery rechargeable one it could probably power the scanner for all but the very longest power cut, then recharge when the mains power returned, it seems mad to have a none rechargeable battery back up and shut your pet out during any power cuts! when the unit is mains powered anyway? WHY
On retrospect, we would have been better going for the battery only model.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category