- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown, 86x27x27 CM) - 4.8 star Amazon.com product with over 4000 reviews!
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE (see video on left). Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats. Interactive
- GREAT VALUE: 89 x 28 x 28 CM. Reversible for 2x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats & provide generous scratching space
- AWARD WINNER / BEWARE OF CHEAPER COPYCATS THAT BUY REVIEWS IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE OR HIGHLY DISCOUNTED PRODUCT: 2015 Eco-Excellence Award. Featured on Animal Planet's 'My Cat From Hell'. Top 19 Cat Products (2016 BuzzFeed viewer selection)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tired of purchasing Cat products that your feline loved ones get bored of, quickly? PetFusion's Cat Scratcher Lounge serves double duty as both a Cat scratcher and lounge that promises to keep your finicky companions coming back for more! Custom made for Cats who enjoy scratching, playing, and lounging around (what Cats don't :)! Cats love the feel of cardboard, recalling their days as kittens, and are natural scratchers. PetFusion's Cat Scratcher Lounge offers your Cats a comfortable place to rest and scratch at the same time. Designed for owners looking to reclaim their homes! Finally a pet product with a stylish design that flows with your home decor. Instead of scratching your furniture, your Cats will be more than happy to scratch the less expensive and better feeling cardboard. A win win situation for all! Happier Cat and owner guaranteed. No assembly required. All materials tested using international safety standards.
From the manufacturer
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
Customers consistently comment how PetFusion’s premium cardboard lasts significantly longer - image above from a scratcher with over 1 year active use.
Our scratchers are glued together piece by piece, making them much more durable than the cheaper pre-glued versions.
More than just a typical scratcher - stimulating your cat’s natural instincts and curiosity.
|FLIP pad cat scratcher||3-sided cat scratching post||FLIP lounge cat scratcher||Ultimate cat scratcher lounge||Jumbo cat scratcher lounge||Modern cat activity treehouse|
|Dimensions (LxWxH")||19.7 x 10.2 x 3.2||18 x 10 x 16||27 x 10.2 x 4.5||34 x 10.5 x 10.5||39 x 11 x 14.3||21 x 21 x 33|
|Premium Material||Recycled corrugated cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue, premium satin cardboard siding.||Recycled corrugated cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue, premium satin cardboard siding + Silicone floor grippers.||Recycled corrugated cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue, premium satin cardboard siding.||Recycled corrugated cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue, premium satin cardboard siding.||Recycled corrugated cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue, premium satin cardboard siding.||Furniture grade MDF, sisal carpet, plush carpet, Quality hardware/feet.|
|Organic Catnip||✔ Leaf||✔ Leaf||✔ Leaf||✔ Leaf||✔ Leaf||✔ Spray|
|Assembly Required||5 - 15 minutes|
|Activities||Scratch, Lounge (latter for small cats)||Scratch, Stretch, Perch, Interactive Play||Scratch, Stretch, Lounge||Scratch, Stretch, Lounge, Perch, Interactive Play||Scratch, Stretch, Lounge, Perch, Interactive Play||Scratch, Stretch, Jump, Lounge, Perch, Interactive Play|
Customers who bought this item also bought
975 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quite pricey, but I think it'll last a very long time (probably longer than a rope scratcher) and stops the carpets getting wrecked.
My second disappointment was the cardboard quality. In the videos I’ve seen the cardboard surface close up obviously looks like cardboard edge on, but it was very dense and looked different to the usual loose wavy line you find on cheap packing boxes. Not on mine it seems, I’ve got the same wavy cardboard which we all get for free every time we get a delivery.
I might just cut up the delivery box and make a second one. Could I have a fake product?
One other issue I noticed was that the coloured end plates are easily scratched by the cat’s claws. I haven’t seen this mentioned or shown before in any product videos. So even looking at it end on, it is likely to eventually get quite scruffy looking. At least on the Walnut Brown one, I cant testify if this is true of the other colours.
All of the above doesn’t seem to matter that much in the big picture as our cat loves it which is the most important thing. I specifically chose this design over the triangle and the large flat topped one, because there is a video on youtube where a lady got all of the different versions in one go and her cats apparently preferred the curved surface of this to lay on.
I can confirm this doesn’t seem to be a fluke as my cat also is attracted to the curve and loves to lay on it, grip the edge with one paw and fall asleep quite quickly. It is used as a scratcher as well, but the fact that it attracts the cat (even without nip) is a major plus for me as I don’t want it scratching other places just on this. Yea I know it’s a fanciful dream.
Worth every penny, even though it was quite a lot of pennies
My cat says I should give 5 out of 5, but I have to take one star off for the quality control issues