Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
Dogs like them
on 19 February 2016
The dog is very happy with these. He loves the chicken strips from the same brand so these make a nice change and seem a bit more fancy looking. He enjoys them a lot!
on 27 January 2014
My dogs loves these treats.The fact that they are natural,healthy and low in fat ,ticks all the boxes that I look for in a treat.
Highly recommended.
on 16 June 2014
We have a Chihuahua and he loves them.
The best thing about these treats they keep him happy for awhile and are not fattening.
on 24 March 2015
My dog loves these. Good quality treat and he gets excited when he sees me going to the pouch to get him one.
on 9 July 2014
My dogs love these good quality treats. Less expensive bought in bulk here instead of from the supermarket.
on 3 March 2016
brilliant, my dog loves these and only just realised i can get here...very fast service too...very pleased
on 16 April 2014
I will be ordering more of thes treats my dogs love them. I bought our first packs at Crufts! Delicious !
on 28 December 2015
Dogs love all of the Pet Munchies range - and I feel they are good quality products
on 27 October 2014