Perzcare Heat Resistant Glove 1 Pair High Temperature Resistant Gloves for Curling, Flat Iron and Curling Wand Hair Styling Suitable for Left and Right Hands
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROFESSIONAL HEAT RESISTANT GLOVES - Heat resistant gloves best heat blocking accessory for hair Styling, work great with your flat iron, curling iron and hot rollers.
- FLEXIBLE WHILE STILL PROVIDING DEXTERITY - They are really thick Used for flat Iron, curling iron, and hair dryers.Can block up to 280¡æ/530¨H, No more burned fingers and hands.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE - Pure cotton yarn comfort stretch cuff design,it was very comfortable to wear, and didn't cause any issues with curling hair.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Suitable for Left and Right Hands,they are comfortable, long wearing, protective and easy to put on and take off.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Money refund guarantee if any unsatisfy in 90 Days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Specifications: If you have every straightened your hair, you know just how hot it can get,This glove works great at protecting your hand from the heat Color: black and red Suitable for left and right hands Pure cotton yarn Applied for flat iron, curling iron and hair dryers to block heat for hair styling Finger length and high density, will not hurt your beautiful nails, No more burned fingers and hands. Comfort stretch cuff design, elastic wrist cuff band is not easy to loose The glove is thick enough its going to block most of the heat-I dont suggest you sit there holding a curling wand in your hand to test it out Package includes: 1 Pair PERZCARE Heat Resistant Gloves
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whilst these gloves allow you to hold this extremely hot part of the equipment for maybe a few more seconds, they haven't really acted as a barrier for this heat.
You get a few more seconds than with your skin but i wouldnt recommend that they be used for longer periods of time.
She particularly liked the five temperature settings which allowed her to set the appropriate heat for her type of hair; each hair type uses a different setting so whether it's thick and wavy, fine, thin, coloured or bleached there is a suitable setting. This is not only a hair straightener, but a hair massager and detangling comb, making it much easier, and less painful, to deal with tangles.
The brush is quite big and chunky, the handle part is a comfortable width to hold and the power cable is a good length. The visible control panel is a real plus, and although setting the temperature is a little fiddly to begin with, my friend had mastered it after two or three attempts.
A built in safety device switches the unit off after thirty minutes, so you'll never have to worry that they've been left on.
It feels a good quality product, well made, robust enough to stand up to frequent use.
I was asked to test and review this product, so it was sent to me free of charge.