Customer reviews

Size: 50ml|Change

on 4 July 2017
I needed something to help with really facial and back sweats.
for 2 years I've struggled partly due to weight gain but mostly because of pain and side effects of medication.
My back was managed with strong antiperspirant and avoiding many clothes. Nothing worked on my Face at all. I needed constant breeze and wiping to slow it. I haven't even considered makeup.
then I bought this. I was very sceptical because I was so bad.
I showered last night. Once I'd dried I applied 2 sprays to my back and neck, and then 1 spray under each arm. for safety sake I sprayed 1 squirt into my hand for my face. I needed another 2squirts because it dries so very fast.
it hasn't dried thickly, gloopy etc in fact my face felt soft. there was very little smell.
with dread I waited for the itch and burn others have described. it never happened.
in the morning I did my normal routine and I was bone dry instead of sweat stinging my eyes or running down my back.
I decided test it out properly. I wore a vest and knitted jumper. I havent worn wool or. any jumper because of sweat. I was bone dry. I went to a shop and had husband turn heater up in car. I was boiling but no sweating of any kind.i came home and worked on some housework. I was cooking but no wetness of any kind. it actually feels very weird.
the only negative thing I can think of it is the instruction leaflet had no English. at all. It took me a while but I realised all the instructions were on the box.
it has only been on for 1 night 1 day but already I never want to let it go.
on 13 May 2017
I don't sweat at all anymore.
You just have to remember to put it on at night after a shower and wash it off the next day in the shower or with a wet towel. Otherwise it starts smelling a bit weird
on 20 June 2017
It's a bit strange only using an antiperspirant 2-3 times a week and applying if for bed instead of after a shower but this works better than anything else I've tried. This hasn't let me down even when I've been working hard in the garden during the very hot weather we've been having.

On hot days, despite spraying my armpits with virtually every commercial deodorant on the shelves I could end up with damp armpits this is a minor miracle.

I'd given up buying white shirts as the deodorants all stained the armpits yellow despite the claims on the can, this is also a thing of the past. My white shirts and t-shirts stay like new.
on 17 September 2016
My partner suffers from sweating heavily and causes uneccasary stress. We purchased this based on the great reviews, and by golly gosh it works..... You have to use it properly on a fresh showered/bathed skin BEFORE YOUR DEODRANT! It literally stops him sweating for days, no patches or smells, very happy.
on 10 June 2017
This stuff is simply amazing! I am SOOO happy I purchased. I applied this 4 days ago and it is still going strong including 3 gym sessions. I have tried everything from natural products to all types of roll ons but this stuff really works. I hope it doesn't cause any damage or long term issues but I am very pleased and have more confidence
on 20 July 2017
I am so happy that I've found this. I tend to overheat very easily, even in winter, and often sweat profusely. This completely stops my underarm sweat, even during the height of summer.

The first few times I tried it, I found that it did sting and was uncomfortable but now I've been using it for many months, that no longer happens. I follow a routine that works well: wash my underarms at night before bed, wait 5-10 minutes for them to completely dry, spray 2-3 times under each arm, swing my arms a bit to ensure that the necessary areas are covered, and then go to bed. I then wash normally in the morning. I've found that I only need to apply this every 3-4 days on average but that applying more regularly (every 2 days, say, has no ill-effects for me).

The most important thing to be aware of, though, is not to use any other antiperspirants with it. I did when I first tried it, as it seemed alien to me not to apply something every day but doing so negated it's drying effects. So then I tried it without anything else and learned to trust it. Seriously, it really does work if used correctly. Following that, I started to use it with a few different deodorant body sprays (as opposed to antiperspirants) to add a small amount of scent and that's worked well for me. I've used Mont Blanc Emblem deodorant spray and 212 Men NYC deodorant spray with it and it hasn't affected it's capabilities at all, plus they add a pleasant fragrance. Thoroughly recommended and genuinely life-changing.
on 20 November 2016
I've only used this a few times so far, and no more than twice a week. It seems fairly effective from first use, but be aware that it will probably make your palms very dry; for me that is an acceptable side effect if it means i no longer have sweaty hands! I simply moisturise my hands occasionally, which I didn't do before. I'm sticking with it!
on 2 June 2017
Did nothing for me, in fact my Hyperhidrosis got worse using this on my hands. A real shame, the reviews look great so had high hopes for this. I followed the instructions completely. Maybe it only works for certain types of skin or maybe it isn't strong enough or suitable to treat Hyperhidrosis, but my hands were soaking with sweat after using it. At £10 i think its very expensive when it actually makes symptons worse. I'd seek medical advice if you suffer from this like me.
on 19 June 2017
Without wanting to sound too dramatic, this stuff has been life changing. I no longer have nasty sweat patches every day hours after applying my anti perspirant. Just apply every 2 days before bed, show each morning and smell/sweat patches are no longer an issue. It seems expensive for a small bottle, but it lasts ages so works out much cheaper than normal anti perspirant.

Couldn't recommend highly enough!
on 25 February 2017
This product is probably the best thing to happen to me. It does sting a little when applied but the effects are 110% worth it. I have been buying this for a few years now and I now only have to apply around once a month! Well worth the money, and the bottle lasts for ages!