Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 March 2017
Good quality topper. Arrived before delivery date. Very pleased. Will buy again. Thank you.
on 26 April 2017
The cake look lovely
on 20 April 2017
Looks good but after Fixing the picture disappeared . I did on fresh cream. Maybe icing cake is better
on 4 February 2016
I purchased it For my son's 1st birthday and it was the right choice. The delivery was very quick even though they sent me an incorrect topper at first. . It was easy to apply on the cake. My son was happy with it ....Ps. He loves Mickey Mouse.
on 5 November 2014
Lovely little cake topper, well made and brightly printed.
no problems removing it from the plastic "wrapper" to set onto my cake. Would definitely order from this company again.
on 6 November 2014
I was so happy when I received my order as it's exactly what I wanted for a birthday cake topper. Great price, good quality, perfect packaging and quick despatch.
on 14 October 2014
Although it looked beautiful it didn't actually be able to be put on the cake as it cracked when trying to put on the cake! Very disappointing!
on 21 May 2016
Made a good cake
review image
on 1 February 2016
Fantastic quick delivery ordered Mickey and Minnie personalised for my twins, high quality gloss on my home made cake. Sizing is perfect. They really are a fantastic price! Thanks guys my kids first birthday cakes were a success!
on 26 January 2016
Speedy service, received sooner than expected! Topper looks great, and I am impressed with the professional packaging and info leaflet. Thank you, very happy customer.