on 11 December 2016
I purchased a number of these shot glasses for a wedding. Perfect in every way. Amazing quality, just what is needed for any wedding extras to make the day unique. I recently requested one additional glass, they referred back to my original order and just got on with the job. Extremely efficient.I would certainly recommend for any occasion.
on 17 June 2015
Bought for my nephew's 21st. Lovely to be able to give a 'modern' personalised gift (come small keepsake) - better than a tankard which is far bigger and would probably never be used! I gifted wrapped in a box with a mini jagermeister.
on 14 February 2018
bought a friend instead of birthday card she loved it!
on 14 September 2012
I bought one of these personalised shot glasses for my boyfriend for one of his 18th birthday presents, it arrived in a few days; great delivery! Packaged well so nothing was broken and it looks really good, looks like a good quality glass and the engraving looks good and tidy! As it isn't his birthday yet we haven't used it but based on how it looks etc I think overall it'll be a good little novelty present. Completely recommend this product and seller :)
on 26 March 2017
This is the 2nd engraved one I have bought! Delivery time was great and I'm very pleased with them
on 19 January 2015
The glass is good quality. The font is nice BUT The actually engraving you can hardly see but as a present I can't wait to give it to my friend. perhaps for a shot glass with no gift packaging free maybe a little expensive
on 12 August 2015
The glass is not of a good quality & also a bit disappointed with the writing . Looks like it might come off if touched . From the reviews I read & from the look of it , was expecting something better .
on 2 June 2016
really, really impressed with the product it went down so well as a 21st birthday gift!
on 13 February 2017
Great hen do pressie!
on 7 November 2014
Lovely product brilliant on a special occasion. Like the fact you can have up to five lines. Only downfall was the engraving was quite thin and faint would have liked it to be more clear.