- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Personal Training: Theory and Practice Paperback – 29 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'I am very impressed with the book in terms of both content and layout, and it's a relief to see a text such as this cover business skills in good detail. I wish this had been the supporting text for my Personal Training Qualification courses. I will encourage my staff to use this text, either to read from cover-to-cover or use as a reference tool.'
Helen Loftus, Assistant Health and Fitness Manager, University of Leeds
About the Author
James Crossley has completed a Masters in Sports Science from Loughborough University and worked within health and fitness industry for over ten years as a personal trainer, sports therapist and educator.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
U need by you if u study.I love the fact that I can take it with me and know that i can find everything in one book from theory-practice studing.Highly recomend!
Its written in a non-technical way but doesn't miss a detail. Excellent book
I needed something to have in advanced in order to prepare me for what I am going to face during the training.
I took this book by instinct. I have flicked through it and so far I find this book interesting and very visual, which is great because I am a visual person!
So far I've looked at a few pages, learning about the anatomy and physiology section.
For the future trainers, buy this in advanced!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book to have if you are personal trainer, a lot of the information you will know from your training but it is great to be able to go back to a book for a bit of a... Read morePublished on 28 Aug. 2014 by ronan cox
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching > Coaching
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching > Fitness Training