Customer reviews

on 11 June 2014
I've been running an online business now for eight years and, I'm rather ashamed to say, that I have given no real thought to marketing. I've tried to be competitive, price wise, I've been polite and friendly in my correspondence and tried my best to deal with complaints as and when they arise. I have noticed that my sales have steadily diminished over the past few years, but put it all down to the recession. Thank goodness I found this book.

The book is very well written; fast paced and dynamic. I love the idea that you should promote your business in the same way as you would a Hollywood star.The authors are both obviously highly experienced in their field. I've learnt so much about marketing my business from reading this book, and I genuinely can't wait to get started on trying out their ideas.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone in business, whether it be established or a new start up.

Brilliant!