- Hardcover: 2704 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 8 edition (1 Dec. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071422943
- ISBN-13: 978-0071422949
- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 8.9 x 26.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 71,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, Eighth Edition Hardcover – 1 Dec 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert Perry was chairman of the Department of ChemicalEngineering at the University of Oklahoma.
Donald W. Green is chair and the DeanneE. Ackers distinguished professor of chemical and petroleumengineering at the University of Kansas.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a real pity, I would love to be able to take a zero-mass copy of Perry's along when travelling for business...
It's very heavy and you have to be careful not the weaken the spine by holding it properly.
A good price but not as portable as an electronic copy, obviously, you have to look after this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really helpful in providing information in a format that can be understood by someone who has a degree in science rather than engineeringPublished on 22 Sept. 2013 by Emma
The book is very good , cover corners are crushed , for the rest the book is very new, the pages are intact and value for maney was excellent.Published on 18 Dec. 2011 by Omar
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical Engineering