- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 272 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01ERM8LZ2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,168,317 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Of Perfumes & Gods: Tales of Olibanum Kindle Edition
|Length: 94 pages|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The author takes us on a journey through time, the Middle East and Eastern Africa, tells of her own findings and experiments with the fragrance, burning, sniffing and chewing. She depicts the relationship between the trees and people and how it influenced culture and history, shaped it even. The depth and insight, the author’s personal experience make it a very intimate piece. Amazing!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Forestry & Silviculture
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology