Performance and Technology: Practices of Virtual Embodiment and Interactivity Paperback – 13 Oct 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...a timely and informative survey of digital performance practices.' - Tracey Warr, editor of The Artist's Body
'...an enjoyable, well-researched, inspiring book that everybody with a keen interest in performance and technology should consider reading.' - Iryna Kuksa, New Theatre Quarterly
'Broadhurst and Machon's volume provides a snapshot of a relatively nascent scene, and an opportunity to survey both its strengths and weaknesses...' - Paul Rae, Contemporary Theatre Review
This work is a collection of writings from international contributors who specialize in innovative and cutting edge digital art and performance practicesSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Dance
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies