Performance Consulting. A Practical Guide for HR and Learning Professionals. Paperback – 1 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dana Gaines Robinson is founder and president of Partners in Change, Inc. Her clients include AIG Retirement Services, American Standard Companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Johnson Controls, University of Michigan Health System, QUALCOMM and Wachovia Corporation. James C. Robinson is chairman of Partners in Change. He has consulted with numerous Fortune 500 and Service 500 organizations including Acuity Brands, The Boeing Company, Highmark, Inc., Sovereign Bank, Symantec Corporation, Wachovia Corporation and YMCA.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It can be difficult to read and understand first time round - it is a departure from most of the traditional training texts. Once you get that it is moving training and development away from reactionary service to performance focused proactive partner you can start to see the power of what they are saying. It is an American text and not everyone will warm to its stateside language.
TNA/LNA in my experience has always been a bit of mythical creature - particularly when you are talking about behaviour and linking it to performance. This book helps you to identify what areas are causing the performance gap and how you can solve it. It helps the learning professional get to the heart of performance issues and explore the reasons why millions of pounds in training may not solve your issue. It helps you explain why managers need to take accountablity and responsibility for training initiatives and help embed learning in the workplace.
If you have problems with training needs analysis, understanding why you still have performance problems when you have delivered training or even why some people will perform and some people won't - then this book will offer some insight for you.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Technical Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids