Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.51

on 1 January 2016
I have always been frightened of trying to make pierogi....this book was a revelation.....clear simple instructions and I perfected the art first time...no kitchen with a Polish connection should be without this book!! Thank you Rose for making it attainable!!
on 5 October 2013
Great book. Bigger than I though. It is full of fab looking recipes with tons of ideas to coose from. I haven't attempted any yet but I will soon. No pictures which is a shame as could do with visual tips but everything is explained in great detail so I'm sure they'll turn out wonderfully.
on 24 February 2013
I first tasted pierogi in Warsaw and loved them. I can't wait to make both the savoury and sweet recipes featured in this great book. It's well written and very easy to follow.
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2015
A great publication to go with the pierogi mould that I ordered along with it. All sorts of pierogi recipes here that are easy to follow.
on 21 September 2013
just the job saw these on a programe and wanted to know how to make them and at this price I did,nt waste my money