- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Perfect Health Diet: regain health and lose weight by eating the way you were meant to eat Paperback – 4 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'From the best of what we know about ancestral science and the natural world comes a modern-day formula proven to return us to optimal health. The Perfect Health Diet delivers exactly what it promises.'Author: Dallas and Melissa Hartwig Source: authors of It Starts With Food
'This is more than a diet. It's a program for perfect health. With more than 1000 citations to the scientific literature, Perfect Health Diet explains simply and clearly how to optimize your diet for a lifetime of great health. I've read hundreds of books on nutrition and health in my life, and Perfect Health Diet is at the top of the list.'Author: Chris Kresser Source: author of the New York Times bestseller Your Personal Paleo Code
'The Perfect Health Diet is the missing link. It bridges the gap between the philosophical, broad-based, almost intuitive ancestral approach to health and the hardcore data hounds who need to see proof at every step. The authors are scientists through and through, an astrophysicist and a molecular biologist, who deftly wield the scepter of cold, hard science while paying homage to the inescapable wisdom of traditional, ancestral, evolutionary health.'Author: Mark Sisson Source: author of the bestseller The Primal Blueprint
'The sanest overview of what to eat I have ever seen. If you are going to read only one thing on the subject, read this.'Author: Seth Roberts, PhD Source: author of The Shangri-La Diet
'Whenever any of my clients ask me a health/performance diet question, I just tell them to go to Perfect Health Diet; I trust that anything that appears in the book has been thoroughly researched and examined. One of my best friends was on the diet while undergoing chemo and his bloodwork numbers were so good that they would have been considered average ... for a person without cancer. This book is my number one nutritional resource for my family, friends, and clients.'Author: Court Wing, co-founder, CrossFit NYC
'This book provides the missing link between Paleolithic diets and complete health and vitality, and provides a complete foundation for total ancestral health in the modern age.'Author: Aaron Blaisdell, Professor of Psychology at UCLA
About the Author
Paul Jaminet, PhD, was an astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. Paul’s experience overcoming a chronic illness has been key to forming the views of ageing and disease he presents in Perfect Health Diet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- there's a detailed list of recommended supplements (foods and vitamins/minerals). I cannot take most of the foods as a vegetarian, but chocolate is there as are fermented vegetables. Also, I gave up multi-type vitamins and minerals, and now take a more specific selection of supplements recommended here. Some common ingredients of multi-vitamins have risks. You can read about the recommended supplements on their website.
- less scared of fat, more scared of carbs (=sugar). I eat a lot more butter and coconut oil.
- consume a lot more eggs. The lazy vegetarian does tend to overcarb and eggs are one of the best sources of veggie protein.
- they argue that 16-hour fasts are healthy and I try that sometimes
I'd love a vegetarian edition of this book! The nearest I can find is [...]