Customer reviews

on 29 March 2017
Peppa pig is my son's one of the favourite shows. Bought it so he could be hooked up for a while on his own without requiring internet connection
on 4 August 2017
Good Value
on 15 October 2017
Good dvd with a lot of episodes, grwatbto take on holiday.
on 4 March 2017
Granddaughter just loves it. Thankyou
on 8 June 2012
...I used to get Amazon recommendations about the latest music albums....

Now, I'm a parent Amazon suggests I check out the latest Peppa Pig triple Pack!.

Anyway I did and they're great. My little girl loves them and I love the real world everyday activities they get involved in. A big plus is that they actually speak too and not in some weird language like 'In the Night Garden'. Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit are actually really funny to us adults whilst at the same time keeping the kids entertained.

Good value and recommended.
on 4 March 2012
This represents great value for money, with 32 editions of our favourite pig family. I think the story lines are well constructed and humorous. They work for me and my two year old grandson. All these episodes for this price is excellent value...snooork!
on 9 November 2011
This is such a lovely cartoon, lovely and natural with great little stories and lots of laughter, even for adults.
We all love Peppa and George! Cd arrived promptly thanks
on 7 November 2011
These videos are such good value. Two year olds get quite hooked on them! What is great is they take everyday incidents and deal with them in such a good way. The one about quarrels and the powercut are brillaint. Especially as we tend to get cuts at this time of year. I think they should also be recommended for any adult who wants cheering up!
on 22 November 2012
My three year old daughter absolutely loves Peppa Pig. She enjoys the simple stories and I get an occasional laugh from the humour. In addition, we are bringing her up bilingual and she is speaking more English than ever after watching 20 minutes of Peppa Pig every day lately. All in all, a worthwhile purchase!
on 25 October 2011
Ah, Peppa, you benign, funny, reassuring, life-affirming pig, you!

My two-year old loves it. My five-year old loves it. Mummy and Daddy love it.

Don't really like the two-year-old watching too much tv, but if she's going to watch anything, let it be Peppa (until she's old enough for Charlie and Lola...).