Customer reviews

on 1 July 2017
good
on 20 April 2013
Having searched Amazon for a Peppa Pig bag, there were quite a few to choose from. After careful consideration I plunged for this one, and I'm delighted.

The bag was delivered very quickly. As far as I can tell this is a genuine Peppa Pig bag. It is very well constructed, and very sturdy, and I'm sure it will last for years to come. In terms of size it's ideal for a 3 year old. There are adjustable straps so I'm sure you could use it for someone a few years older. There are two compartments. The one at the back is the biggest and can be used for a change of clothes etc. The one at the front is smaller and you could use for colouring books, pencils etc. The straps are slightly padded so ideal for young shoulders. The bag is bright pink...but my daughter loves pink!

Overall, for cost, this is a super buy and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
on 30 November 2013
Was hoping it would be a bit bigger but I suppose on inspection it is about the same size as you see with these backpacks in the shops. Good quality bag for using as a nappy and bottle bag when out and about and when my daughter bit older she can use it for school
on 7 November 2013
I got this bag on sale and it is a great bag for my niece, she can now carry her own spare clothes, water bottle and snack. She is a big fan of peppa pig also. Only downside is there is no mesh pocket for a water bottle which would have been handy.
on 19 August 2013
Bought this for my little granddaughter for when she started pre-school. Holds all she needs and she is able to open and close it with ease. She takes it every day and loves to feel like her older brother and sister with her school bag.
on 1 August 2013
this back pack was for my nieces birthday and she loved it so much she uses it everyday it's very sturdy and very well made, it arrived on time and would recommend to anyone that is after a small back pack for a child.
on 2 November 2013
Pepper as ever very popular amongst the little ones, and this bag is perfect just the right size for them to have on their backs
full of snacks drinks and change things. Love it
on 2 January 2014
Bought this for my 18 month grand daughter. She loves it and carries it around the house full of her bits and pieces. Easy to wipe clean and good zips.
on 30 June 2013
Just the right size to fit all my toddlers essentials in. Great alternative to carrying a changing bag and of course my little girl loves it.
on 11 February 2014
My 10 month old loves this - fits on her back perfectly. Also, a good size to fit all her things in when she goes to the childminder.