Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 July 2014
Fabulous. Smells lovely. Oozes quality. It is very fine and your skin feels soft and heavenly. This is a real luxury talc in a luxury old fashioned tin. Worth the money for a touch of something special
on 2 March 2015
I used to visit the Penhaligons shop in Glasgow, and although the fragrances were lovely they didn't suit my skin, must be the hormones! Anything I couldn't used I passed on to my granny, which she loved. This talc came up in a daily deal, and I took a gamble. The smell is light and floral and a surprise to what I was expecting, very impressed. My granny loves talc so she was very happy, it was nice to get her the high end brand as a wee treat.I really like the packaging, it spans the ages and looks pretty sitting on the dressing table. I think it reminded my granny of the packaging she would have bought talc in when she was younger. I would buy it again full price, its a lovely product worth every penny.
on 10 January 2015
really lovely scent made a great present. I could smell it before I wrapped it and was really impressed. The tiny is minute though but, you get what you pay for and it's very impressive looks nice on any shelf!
on 9 March 2015
Had this on an Amazon deal, the most delicate fragrance. Am addicted and have now purchased the perfume, shower gel & bath oil. A lovely talc but beware it's addictive!
on 19 October 2015
Perfectly good talc with nice fragrance, but tin and product not as luxurious as I would have expected from Penhaligon.
on 3 March 2015
excellent soft, fine talc with a delicious fragrance. Handy sturdy tin that won't take up much room in luggage.
on 18 September 2015
good product although a bit on the expensive side for talc.
on 4 January 2016
Bought for friend at her request so very happy with it.
on 4 February 2015
great product on sale and smells really luxurious
on 6 June 2015
will purchase this item again. Stunning