Size: 50 ml|Change
Price:£70.32+ Free shipping

on 9 March 2017
must be fake. the smell fades completely in less than an hour
on 20 October 2014
One of my favourite perfumes. Its very warming and it wraps you in a cashmere hug of perfume.sensual as well as comforting.
on 31 December 2014
This perfume is gorgeous. Soft, powdery and light. I don't like strong floral perfumes. If you know the scent of DKNY Cashmere Mist then this is very similar. I wear one or the other (or both) every day.
on 6 February 2014
I absolutely adore this fragrance - it would appeal to so many ages plus the packaging and bottle look fantastic on my dressing table
on 5 January 2016
An amazing smelling perfume, it's a classic fragrance which definitely gets complements and guys love it, what more do you want!!

This is now becoming my favourite scent
on 19 November 2015
The perfume smells great but only for a short time. I was very disappointed as the perfume was very expensive and I was expecting something special. Would not purchase again.
on 1 April 2015
Picked up a sample or two while visiting London at the store near Covent Garden, wonderfully sensual, order arrived today and I'm thrilled with
purchase..
on 12 January 2017
Arrived very promptly before Christmas and I wasn't expecting delivery til Jan. excellent - lovely perfume though I knew that
on 25 December 2015
It's a fabulous smell , but it does not. Last , penhaligions need to take note , stronger lasting smell needed, barbara
on 5 January 2015
This is a wonderful perfume. I am often asked by complete strangers what perfume I use.