- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Penguin in Lost Property (MacMillan Poetry) Paperback – Unabridged, 3 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Whether they be furry, feathered or with fins, Jan Dean and Roger Stevens cover all their animal antics in over fifty brilliant new poems
About the Author
Roger Stevens is an author and poet who has been writing for children for twenty-five years. In that time he has had twenty-five books published, including several novels and numerous solo poetry collections. His poems also feature in many anthologies. When not writing, he visits schools, libraries and festivals performing his work and running workshops for young people and teachers. Roger lives with his wife in France and in Brighton.
Jan Dean lives near Manchester but spends as much time as possible in East Devon. She enjoys lots of messy stuff - painting, gluing, digging holes in the garden and making bread. She likes earrings and often wears an enormous pair of giraffes (or penguins) when she visits schools to perform her poetry and write with classes.