- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Penguin Great Ideas : On Art And Life Mass Market Paperback – 2 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Ruskin was born in London in 1819. He became a towering literary figure in the nineteenth century, known for his writings on both art and on political economy. He became the first Slade Professor of Fine Art at Oxford University in 1869. John Ruskin died in 1900.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
A good light reading for Architecture Student.
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent product, arrived as predicted. Would definitely buy from this seller again.Published on 24 Sept. 2014 by Mr. S. G. Peters
Quite a lot about Gothic Art but little about how art relates to life. I found Ruskin's writing style rambling and discursive. Read morePublished on 8 Jan. 2014 by Mr. S. N. Lumb