This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2016 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£27.00 (£9.00 / 75 cl) + £4.49 delivery|
- COLOUR Dark plum with a ruby rim.
- NOSE Dark chocolate and mocha are immediately recognisable.Chocolate notes persist and evolve into milk chocolate mousseand vanilla anglaise. Wild blackberries, dark cherry and satsumaplum lead the fruit charge.
- PALATE A medium to full bodied wine with plum and fleshy/sweet darkfruits. Chocolate custard common to both aroma and palate.Pecan tart, wafer biscuit, vanilla pod. A seamless marriagebetween fruit, tannin and oak.
- Savoury mix endures on the palate with flourishes of tomato relish, beetroot and cedar
- Fine talc-like tannins, varietal cabernet spice and subtle oak offer immediate drinkability
- Ideal with rich tomato based Mediterranean dishes
- Wine of South Australia
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Since its first vintage in 1976, Koonunga Hill's reputation has been built upon its affordable price, its approachability in its youth, with the potential to develop if carefully cellared. Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet is very much a reflection of the Penfolds winemaking style and philosophy. Sourced from premium vineyards across South Australia, the wine is known for its full-flavoured style always with impressive Shiraz and Cabernet fruit, firm yet well-rounded structure and balanced oak.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.