The Pendulum Paradigm: Variations on a Theme and the Measure of Heaven and Earth Paperback – 7 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Associate professor of astronomy, and Head of the Astronomy Department at Campion College, The University of Regina. My main research interests during the past decade have focused on the smaller objects within the solar system (comets, asteroids and meteoroids), but concomitant to this I have continued to perform research related to the structure and evolution of stars (the area of my doctoral studies). The book being proposed here is partly based upon a series of research papers that I have published over the years and on material used in a solar system studies class. The topic of asteroengineering was recently the focus of an a ~opinion articlea (TM) I wrote for the May 2006 issue of Astronomy Now magazine, and an editorial piece in the May 2006 issue of Smithsonian Air and Space magazine.
Home web page: http: //hyperion.cc.uregina.ca/~astro/mbeech.html
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geophysics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Gravity
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Geology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics