on 30 September 2012
I am a writer and editor by profession. I have to research and write books at short notice. I need a pen that is reliable and that can write fast and consistently. This pen meets all my requirements and is as good as my other main writing pen, the Pelikan Style, which is a little more expensive. I also have a Lamy Safari pen, which is stylish and well engineered but since it is designed for economical use of ink, it tends to skip when writing fast.

So, if you want a good, straightforward writing pen for everyday writing tasks, I recommend this one.

Like most people, I have some more stylish and expensive pens (Parker and Cross) which I hardly ever use!
on 4 January 2012
This is a stylish looking, well priced fountain pen. The ink flow is easy and regular, so far it is not leaking and it lies nicely in the hand.
on 7 March 2014
Nice grip and smooth writer from the off. Perhaps a fine nib would have been better for my style of writing. For the money a decent fountain pen and has modern styling so will appeal to the younger person.
on 24 July 2012
I bought this item as a gift, thinking it would be a nice presentable fountain pen. It came in a normal Pelikan box, that was already open. It is the kind of pen we use to use in school unsuitable for a present (unless for school child). All it is a plain Pelikan pen made from plastic in a silver colour. After waiting for it for over two weeks (item arrive more than late) it was quiet a disappointment.
on 9 December 2014
Pelikan quality in an inexpensive pen
on 20 June 2015
Cheaply built and doesnt lay a nice neat line. Pelikan do make some excellent fountain pens, but I'm afraid this definetely is not one of them
on 2 September 2015
sturdy functional sits in the hand well a man's pen