Peli 1510 Protector Case with Foam Black
|Price:||£177.63 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£97.36 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Neoprene o-ring to create a watertight seal
- Automatic purge valve allowing quick equalization after changes in altitude or temperature
- Made fron Copolymer Polypropylene which is stronger and lighter than a solid core wall, ensuring the case is crushproof
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors add strength and extra security against cutting and theft.Stainless steel ball bearing wheels last longer and ride smoother.The nylon hub adjacent to the stainless steel is made to resist heat
- Interior dimension:19.75" x 11.00" x 7.60" (50.2 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Peli 1510 carry on case with foam.
Made of ultra high impact copolymer with 3 piece foam set interior, strong, lightweight, watertight and dustproof.
Available in black.
FAA maximum carry on size.
Retractable extension handle.
Two strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings.
Easy open Double Throw latches.
Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles.
Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam.
Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof.
Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D) 22.00"" x 13.81"" x 9.00"" (55.9 x 35.1 x 22.9 cm)
Interior Dimensions (L x W x D) 19.75"" x 11.00"" x 7.60"" (50.1 x 27.9 x 19.3 cm)
*This case has internal wheel and/or handle wells that will reduce usable area. Please review for each application.
Lid Depth 1.79"" (4.5 cm)
Bottom Depth 5.79"" (14.7 cm)
Total Depth 7.58"" (19.2 cm)
Interior Cubic Volume 0.96 cubic feet (27.06 cubic decimeter)
Weight 13.6 lbs. (6.17 kg)
Weight without foam 11.99 lbs. (5.44 kg)
Buoyancy Max 64.15 lbs. (29.1 kg)
Range Temperature -40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the case to protect a 500mm pro lens and various other bits of photographic equipment on a safari in Tanzania. It did an excellent job, keeping out the extraordinary amounts of dust. It is also very robust: typically spending the day under a pile of other luggage without sustaining damage.
Ideally I would have wanted something slightly larger, but this case is the maximum size for most intercontinental overhead luggage lockers, so you are stuck with that if you want to keep it out of the cargo hold. It is possible to squeeze quite a lot of gear into it, but doing so will make it exceed the maximum weight, so watch out.
All in all an excellent case. Only 4 stars because the inserts make it so much better.