- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Horse Treats Store for a huge selection of horse & pony treats from great brands at top prices.
Pegasus Health Apple Cider Vinegar 5 L (Raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered)
|Price:||£27.08 (£5.42 / l) FREE UK delivery.|
- Fermented from the juice of whole (British) apples - raw, unpasteurised and unfiltered
- Retains beneficial bacteria and active enzymes of the original apple source (even when clear)
- It is these nutrients that are a requirement for acetobacter to grow and produce a 'mother culture'
- Apple Cider Vinegar with 5% acetic acid
- 5 litres fed at 50 ml per day will last 100 days
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Cider Apple Vinegar for horses has many benefits for equine health including helping to:
- Manage arthritis.
- Improve digestion.
- Promote vitality.
- Deter insects.
- Add a beautiful shine to the coat.
Cider Apple Vinegar from Pegasus Health is 100% natural and has not been pasteurised and filtered which would destroy and remove the ‘mother’ a jelly-like substance which is in fact a ball of health-giving enzymes responsible for much of the power of Cider Apple Vinegar.
Without the 'mother' - which should be consumed by horses and ponies for the best results - the vinegar is only useful as a table condiment or for cooking. This is why much of the Cider Apple Vinegar sold in supermarkets has been treated to remove the 'mother'.
It is natural and normal for our natural Cider Apple Vinegar for horses to be cloudy and to contain sediment. Shake before each feeding so that the 'mother' breaks up and all the goodness contained in the vinegar is evenly distributed.
Cider Apple Vinegar Contains
- Minerals such as: Calcium, Chlorine, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium.
- Copper, Fluorine, Silicon and Sulphur.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E.
- Beta-carotene, Pectin - which helps reduce cholesterol deposits in the arteries - and Malic, Propionic and Tartaric acids.
- Help with extra digestive support.
- Provide an appetite stimulant.
- As a natural probiotic.
- Combat early signs of joint stiffness.
- Assist with managing diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Deter flies and help heal hoof infections - when used as a wash.
- Help support and maintain good circulation.
- Improve coat condition and general vitality.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I held the tub up to the light frowning in disbelief searching for any trace of mother, and nothing but a few wispy sediment trails barely 1cm long.
Amazon handled my complaint brilliantly and responded with their resolution within a few hours of receiving my email. Well done Amazon. Top customer service.
I'm going back to Bobby's ACV which is more expensive then Pegasus, and now I bloomin' well know why!
Avoid if you actually want ACV plus mother in my opinion.
I looked online and found that the vinigar acid softens the teeth enamel, and brushing the teeth agrivates the damage.
I have always suffered sensitive teeth but they definately got worse and since stopping using ACV they have gone back to normal.
I read the ACV reviews and obviously many have felt the benifit so good for them, but I can only relate to my own experience.
Most recent customer reviews