- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Pegasus Bay Pinot Noir 2010 / 2012 75 cl
|Price:||£22.23 (£22.23 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.52 (14%)|
- It is robust, but refined and savoury/spicy overtones linger in the after-taste
- Good vintage pinot noir with modest crop levels of beautifully ripened fruit, which has given the wine excellent depth and concentration
- It was made entirely naturally using traditional Burgundian methods, without the addition of any micro-organisms
- On release the wine has a deep carmine colour
- It was awarded 5 Stars by Raymond Chan August 2013 and 92/100 points by Wine Advocate October 2012
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
This La Nina season was warm and dry, resulting in beautiful physiologically ripe fruit. Pegasus Bay used traditional Burgundian winemaking methods, including fermentation in small vats by the grapes own microorganisms and ageing in French oak barriques for 18 months. The bouquet and flavour suggest raspberries, blackberries cherries and purple plums. These are supported by a savoury complexity, reminiscent of grilled mushrooms, roast game and black olive tapenade. The wine is powerful, yet elegant and understated with an even flow of fine grained tannins across the palate. A whisper of dark chocolate lingers in the mouth long after swallowing. Careful cellaring should bring out a range of other fascinating nuances is a wine develops.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?