- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Peeping Tom Paperback – 6 May 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Brilliantly funny and inventive-An astonishing display of irreverent wit, marvellous situational set-pieces and biting one-liners" (Guardian)
"Brilliant and original" (Evening Standard)
"Howard Jacobson comes from behind the "tropic swamps of the imagination" to drag admirers into them again, kicking and screaming and laughing our heads off" (The Times)
'The funniest book about sex ever written' - Time OutSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway he seemed to be a permanent fixture on your Late Review/South Bank show type stuff and now I see why.
This is clever. Very clever.
It tells a tale of a pseud who may or may not be the reincarnation of an author he hates.
It is sexually daring while not explicit.
And it uses geographical locations to enhance the story in a witty way.
But it peters out. And the issue of the reincarnation ends up being ignored.
Maybe Howard was too busy talking to Melvyn to think up a neat conclusion.
Worth reading though.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com