Customer reviews

on 10 January 2016
Same here
on 21 November 2013
My dogs love these schmakos. They have one each at bedtime and they can't get upstairs to their beds and assume the (sitting) position fast enough!
I've purchased cheaper products that look similar to these, but my discerning girls will only have the real thing.
on 23 March 2014
I have 3 dogs who all love these and as they are easy to break bits off they are happy with just a small bit as a treat which keeps their weight stable and them happy!! I have been giving them as treats for several years now. Great!!
on 14 May 2014
I was very pleased with these and they are my bulldog Marley's favourites. They are good value for money and well worth it to buy in bulk. Fast delivery as well.
on 26 July 2013
Product delivered very quickly and value excellent compared to supermarket costs. Added bonus is that we now do not run out - dog very pleased!
on 9 November 2012
delicious,delightful and up to my very exacting standards mean human pets don't give me enough woof woof can I complain about them
on 28 July 2014
My dogs adore Schmackos, they're an ideal reward and a great training treat, the multi-pack offers decent variety and the Amazon price is a bargain, I'm happy to have managed to buy 2 separate lots (12pks of 20) at the unbeatable price of £12, this went up to approx £18 after buying the first lot but dropped again just before running out, so that called for a big YAY and woofs all round !!
on 19 November 2015
My dog, a retriever, likes these, I break them into shorter pieces to reward him while walking. But slowly I am realising that he prefers to run off to other dogs to play rather than come back when called for his treat. I am going to try a different product.
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2014
Given the multitude of treats available, these are far and away his favourite. Great value, easy to break up if using as a training aid & substantial enough to be a decent treat for a large dog.
on 5 December 2015
Good product, however the previous batch (perhaps from a different provider) came in their own box which was easier to store than the soft plastic bag that this latest purchase came in.

See one answered question