Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 17 November 2015
My dog loves these. He bounces around with excitement when he sees the packet come out of his food cupboard and one a day seems to be keeping his teeth in good order. He's two and has absolutely no plaque on any of his teeth, so they seem to be doing their job.

There are 10 individual packs each containing 7 sticks, so a weeks supply per pack, 70 in total. More than one a day isn't necessary or advised. They're packed well in a Pedigree cardboard box. Great price too.
on 18 May 2017
I'm not sure what goes into these chews, but my dog goes nuts for them.
on 21 November 2017
ideal size and thought of as a treat by bacchus
on 2 August 2017
Good
on 12 December 2015
My westie demands he gets one a day, after his walk.Great value
on 11 January 2016
They loved it!!
on 8 January 2013
These are the mutts nuts!! He certainly seems to enjoy these as much as chewing on his own nuts anyhoo!
on 17 July 2012
Several sellers sell these on here but it is difficult to see how many you actually get as they say x packs rather than 10 packs of 7. So, you actualy receive 70 small denta sticks - perfect for my little cocker spaniel, Wally, who loves these! A great price and quick delivery as well! One happy dog owner!
on 14 July 2017
They work great. Fast delivery I like its high quality. Everyone thinks I am so lucky to buy it. So far this item is great I am glad I did I definitely recommend this item. wonderful product
on 26 October 2014
My dog has been having one a day for two years now and she still suffers with tooth decay - don't rely on this product!