Pebeo / Gedeo Gold Leaf Kit - 25 leaves Gold Coloured Gilding Foil + Fine Gilding Brush + Fixing Paste 75ml + Pasting Brush
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pébéo / Gédéo Gold Leaf Kit Develops The Gift of Creativity
- Transform Ordinary Objects into Outstanding Objets with Easy Gold Leaf Effect Gilding
- Open the World of Gilding to Embellish Objects, Artworks, Cards, Phones - Whatever!
- Professional High Quality Gift Wrap & Recorded Delivery Service
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Gift of Creativity range specialises in Bright, Bold and Beautiful Colours - the same that inspired the Masters of the South of France over the last 100 years
Find the perfect Christmas Present, Birthday Surprise, Wedding Present, Housewarming or "I love You" Surprise for your Anniversary, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or beautifully Recognise an Achievement in School Exams, at Work or Professionally.
You choose from our high quality Gift Wrapping options, Compose your Greeting and we put it all together for you, ensuring that your Gift will be received with Maximum Impact, showing how much you regard their Gift of Creativity!
Includes - Book of 25, 14 x 14 cm sheets of Gold coloured aluminium Leaf, a Very Light Fine Brush for managing the fragile foil, 75ml Gilding Paste and a Pasting Brush.
How to Gild (Applying a Gold Leaf to a Firm Surface)
1. Prepare the Surface (sand smooth)
2. Use the Pasting Brush to Paste the glue thinly and evenly and allow approx 10 minutes to become tacky
3. Applying Gold Leaf
- First apply Talcum Powder to your Hands to prevent grease tarnishing
- Fill in Grooves and Recesses with small pieces of Leaf
- Use the Very Fine Light Brush to Lay the Leaf down gently and brush down softly across the surface
- Lay other Leaves so that they Overlap slightly
- Burnish with a Clean Firmer brush to Smooth the Surface and Bring out the Shine
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you haven't used this before; when applying the paste make sure it has dried first and is sticky so that it allows the gold leaf to stick down fully and then you may smooth it down with the brush that has been provided.