- Weight: 9.3 oz/263g
- High-mileage neutral trainer
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- High-rebound, smooth Dynamic Offset technology
- 4mm heel-to-toe differential
- Shock-absorbing and energy-return foam midsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Your one-shoe quiver, the Project E:Motion Road N 2, is the perfect balance of light and fast with just enough cushioning and durability to provide the maximum confidence you need to go the distance
- The Road N 2 will be your go-to high mileage neutral trainer
- Seamless Upper supports and flexes with the foot without creating hot spots or pressure points
- Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry
- Dynamic offset-shaped E:Motion midsole is biomechanically tuned for a neutral to supinator running gait
- 1to1 Energy Foam cushions forefoot upon impact and returns energy back to the runner
- 1to1 Shock Absorption Foam in heel absorbs and diffuses forces upon initial ground contact
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Offset of 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance (3.5mm effective drop)
- Weight: 263g (Size 9 US)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The sizing seems to be a subject of consternation among other reviewers. These are my first pair of Pearl iZumi running shoes, and the size US 12 fits me perfectly. I normally wear US 12 running shoes from Adidas and these were spot on.
Overall: 4/5 stars, great styling and design. The sole could be softer and perhaps not as thick. Sizing was spot-on for me, it might be snug in the footbed area for wider feet.
The only reason for my 4-star rating is the minor issue I had with the eyelet, but I love these shoes, I just hope PI learns about the issue before the next iteration of this great road running shoe. ....Now, I may have to go buy the N2 Trail, because my Solomon SpeedCross3s are just about worn out...