on 12 September 2013
This jacket is so bright that I get a little embarrassed sometimes. But since cyclists have to be bright to be seen, I highly recommend it as it can be a life save especially during rain and winter weather. It's a shame they only have XL - as I think I would prefer XXL in order to put it over my work clothes.
on 22 April 2014
This is a lovely colour but much thinner that I realised. Not sure I will need to zip off the sleeves as would have to be wearing a cami underneath.
on 19 March 2015
This is a brilliant jacket for being seen while on the bike,which was my main reason for purchase. It has a good deep pocket and it keeps the wind off, so I'm really snug when I cycle...The onlŷ slight negative thing is that it's not that breathable , when I take it off after a hour or two ride its soaking wet inside. But on the whole I'm really pleased.
on 30 January 2014
No one can miss you running if you are wearing this, light bright and windproof wife looking forward to it getting a little warmer to try it in gilet mode
on 25 June 2014
Well received fits well. Wife happy! Good colour too. Good look and suits bike or running needs of the user.
on 24 November 2014
I'm satisfied, i used sleeveless jacket for running and with sleeves for bike. Very good windstopper, no too much waterproof but only if rain very much. I estimed also amazon co.uk service, damage for delivery cost to my country (italy)