Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Wool Sock
|Price:||£6.89 - £8.82|
- This Wool version of Pearl Izumi's best selling Elite Sock features the Elite Transfer Merino wool yarns for superior moisture transfer and insulation when wet
- Flat toe design provides superior comfort
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit
- Mesh ventilation over top of foot
- Standard cuff or mini crew height
- Fabrics: 70% Merino wool 28% nylon 2% spandex
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Pearl Izumi designed its Elite Wool Socks to be your best friend when the temperature drops. These socks insulate your feet when wet, and they wick moisture like a vacuum. Pearl Izumi made the Elites with medium-height cuffs and a thicker composition to get you through the harshest riding conditions. The Elite Wool Socks are made from Pearl Izumi's Elite Transfer Merino wool yarn. This lightweight material provides a last line of defense against discomfort and odor. The thick Merino construction naturally warms your feet, wicks away moisture, and fights the buildup of odor. On top of all this, it's soft to the touch and conforms perfectly to the contours of your feet. To ensure your comfort, Pearl designed the shape of the socks with an anatomic arch compression and a flat-toe design that work to elevate the already precise fit. The Elite Socks also have a cushioning strategically located under the foot area, and slightly compressive cuffs that support and warm your lower legs. The Pearl Izumi Elite Wool Socks are available in sizes from Medium to X-Large and in the colors Black and Shadow Grey.
- Material: Elite Transfer Merino wool
- Height: below calf
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use: cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Seeing as merino wool is a highly regarded fabric, much in demand, and commanding premium prices, I see this as a deliberate attempt to manipulate online customers.