on 21 September 2014
Well, I modified this item as it wasn't quite wide enough for my lower back. I cut it in the centre to make 2 balls and tied them into a sock with the gap in the middle, so that now they fit perfectly. The sock also takes the edge off the spikes and makes them less painful. I now have a useful item that I can roll around over without hurting my spine. Maybe if you are thinking about buying this be aware that the gap is very narrow and not really suitable for the lower back. Had i known I would have bought 2 spiky massage balls but it is still usable.
on 8 December 2015
I really like this massager roller. On the box it says it's a back massager but it's a bit difficult to use for that. Personally, I use it as a foot massager as I find that a lot of the 'pedi-rollers' designed to massage your feet are too thin so your foot's always on the ground. But I don't have that problem with this at all. It is very slightly squashy, but it's hard enough that you can put a good amount of pressure on it when using it. It's really doing well for my foot and I would definitely recommend it for that.
on 20 August 2014
arrived promptly. I found it good to use on my plantar fasitis. I just sit and roll hold for sore parts. Seems to have been most usrful product I have bought both for easing the pain and to use. Fingers crossed this plus stretching exercis will help. Have to keep retreiving it from my dogs bed though!
on 4 July 2014
I think this is an excellent product to massage forearms and feet. Better than a perfectly round ball because it doesn't roll away. Firm rather than squishy so not really designed for clenching in a hand but very nice for forearms that are aching from too much typing and mouse-clicking, and poor circulation in feet. If spikes are too spiky for you can easily be used through one or more layers of clothing. Looks a bit like a dog's toy so friends may make fun of you for using it but I'd say it's worth it :-)
on 24 January 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a skier. It worked for exactly what was needed which was to get the calf muscles back working well after a hard day's skiing. I'm told it did just what it should and really helped.
on 5 April 2016
I was sceptic at first, but this massage roller has really helped ease the pain in my feet caused by my plantar fasciitis. When the burning and pain in the arch of my feet get too much I just roll them on this for 10 minutes and it temporarily eases it. It's not a permanent solution, just a helpful way of stopping the pain that doesn't require pain killers or anti-inflammatories.
on 18 January 2014
I love this. It is excellent for massaging tired feet, aching back/shoulders/anywhere, and much easier to control than a single ball.
on 25 November 2014
Very pleased with the massage roller it was reccomended by my physio as I have very sore feet. Also was very happy with the seller as they dealt with a delivery problem which was my fault they rang me personally to find out what the problem was and dealt with it immediately giving me a contact number if I could not sort the problem out which I have done to everyone's satisfaction also Amazon help line were very helpful.
on 30 September 2014
Arrived promptly. V well made and easy to handle and store. Some may find it a bit painful as its not for the faint hearted. I would aboid using it on dry/fragile skin. However for me it does the job of massaging my good leg
calf muscle which is having a bit of a hammering
Whilst i recover on crutches
on 15 May 2016
 It is a glorified dog toy. Wilts under the lightest of pressure. This item is not a hard plastic, it feels like a soft rubber filled with air.

Utterly pointless purchase, save your cash for a high quality foam roller and hard lacrosse ball.