- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 684 KB
- Print Length: 245 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ricky Sides (28 July 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002JINV0M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #408,735 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Peacekeepers, Some Gave All. Book 2. Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
They only get better with each one!
Act I - an old nemesis;
Act II - Circus Animals (and who doesn't like a circus?) and
Act III - a set-peace battle against the Marauders, only this time much bigger and badder than before!
We even get an upgrade to the Peacekeeper itself, learn a hidden new feature and have a primary new scientist join the adventure.
If you liked the first book, this is a good read, as it continues the saga without just repeating the story from Book 1.
Hey if you even half way think you like the sample. Then fork out the bucks and save. So many have that it seems to be the only way to fly. Unless you have a Peacekeeper car. I want one I want one Heck I just want a stack of metal and I will build my own magic flying carpet ride.
Ricky has to have been born and raised in the south. That is why we have a hero with the name of Jim Bob. No his name is not Jim Bob. It is just JIM.
Still it give you a pause.
On a personal basis I loved each and every one of the books in this 9 part series the action was always on the beat and the typos or mistakes were very minimal Yes I did find a few things like reading about the mans piers instead of the mans peers meaning his contemporaries. Still that does not take away from the whole experience of the reading of these great group of books. I loved them loved them loved them. It takes you from the days leading up to the Apocalypses and then to the years trying to bring about a recovery. There are starts and stops and false starts and stops Let us hope that it could be such a great help from technology.
All in all you miss this series and you loose a great read and some thought provoking ideas.
I've come to really like most of the characters. They're consistent from book to book. The farther I go into the series, the more sci-fi it feels to me, but I like sci-fi, so I'm not complaining. I like the idea of this type of fighting machine and wish the US really had one--or thousands.
In some series, after the third or fourth book they start to repeat themselves. Not these. They keep surprising.
I'm going to copy and paste this review for the next five books. It'll give me more time for reading ;) I look forward to many more books from Ricky Sides.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Fiction > Lad Lit
- Books > Fiction > War
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Plays & Drama
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Drama
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry & Drama > Drama & Plays > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences