Customer reviews

Peace At Last
Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 March 2017
Always loved reading this book to my three children for bedtime, one of their favourites. So bought this for a friend with a new baby so they can enjoy it too. Be warned though it is seriously sleep inducing and I only have to look at the book and it makes me yawn - seriously; all those years of conditioning I guess!
on 22 September 2017
Love this series of books. I constantly read them during my childhood and am now passing them on to my daughter for 5 years to enjoy. She has the audio book narrated by Gemma Arterton, version for kindle and the hard back. Gemma Arterton's reads these stories brilliantly making the stories really fun. I think its also lovely to have an old fashioned hard copy of the book - maybe its just the inner child in me. It really takes me back to my childhood hearing these stories again!
on 13 October 2017
Love this book. My mum used to read this to me when I was little, and soon I'll read this to my newborn little girl at bed time. Wonderful little book, always a favorite of mine.
on 5 August 2017
My children absolutely loved this book from babies right up to 8 years old. It is sweet and the illustrations are fantastic.
on 29 January 2017
Fantastic book, think I love it far more than my daughter!
on 14 October 2017
I loved these books as a kid and the latest reprint was ideal for my youngest who is now hooked on these books ☺️
on 30 July 2017
Bought this book to read to children on World Book Day. Never disappoints, a great story and a great character to dress up as.
on 2 September 2017
This is my 7 year olds favourite book at the moment because her auntie used to read it when she was younger and apparently it still holds up well! :)
on 28 October 2017
I love this story! Very simple but still I get a warming feeling from it when i read it to my children.
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents