Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Pavillo Airbed Quick Inflation Outdoor Camping Air Mattress, Blue
- Double airbed ideal for camping trips or festivals - quick and easy to inflate using hand
- Durable pre tested vinyl for a reliable and comfortable air mattress
- Coil beam construction with a comfortable flocked surface - provides an unrivalled sleeping experience
- Ideal for indoor and outdoors use - durable materials mean that you can take this anywhere
- Quick and easy to inflate and deflate - features interlocking quick release valve which allows you to deflate and pack away in no time
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Bestway Comfort Quest Double Flocked Air Bed.
1 x Air bed
1 x Heavy duty adhesive patch
From the manufacturer
Introducing Bestway Flocked Air Beds
Bestway flocked air beds are great whether you are looking for a superior camping bed or an ideal way to provide guests with a sound night's sleep. They have a sturdy coil beam construction that is more stable to sleep on, especially when combined with their flocked surface for maximum comfort. The indents in the sleeping surface reduce the risk of rolling off the bed, allowing for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
Set up the airbed swiftly and simply by using its quick inflation and deflation valve. This allows an electrical pump to be connected so you can be set up and ready to relax in a matter of minutes. Comfortable, stylish and easy to maintain, the Bestway flocked airbed also makes a superb space-saving alternative to a regular mattress or framed bed.
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Quick inflation/deflation screw valve
- Comfortable flocked sleeping surface
- Sturdy coil beam construction
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes heavy-duty repair patch
|Size:||1.85m x 76cm x 22cm (73" x 30" x 8.5")||1.91m x 1.37m x 22cm (75" x 54" x 8.5")||2.03m x 1.52m x 22cm (80" x 60" x 8.5")||2.03m x 1.83m x 22cm (80" x 72 x 8.5")|
|Quick inflation/deflation screw valve:||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sturdy coil beam construction:||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Great for indoor and outdoor use:||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes heavy-duty repair patch:||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update July 2017: Still going great so far. These beds have been used for 8 days a year for 2 years now, i.e. 16 times in total. Had bought 2 of these beds and are still performing well. There is still a squeaky noise but I found it can be minimised if you inflate the bed a little less.
I believe it's important for a consumer to know what a product is like to own in the long term rather than just the first week when everything tends to work well. If this review has been helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. :)
Also, I'd be happy to answer any questions about this bed.
In short, it's been a godsend. It's been used several times in that time frame, without a single problem. I have never experienced loss of air during the night, and have always found it to be comfortable.
Super easy and super quick to inflate, and easy to deflate and put away.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for such an item!
For example, the double is described as 137cm wide, which it is, when flat. Inflated it is more like 125cm wide.
Firstly, my partner and I found the " dimples" so deep that they really were uncomfortable, far more so than all the other inflatable beds I've had over twenty-five years. Secondly, after only three weeks of indoor use (while our furniture was in store) it developed a slow puncture which worsened after a couple of nights to become unusable. There is a repair-patch included, but the leak proved impossible to find as is generally the case with this type of bed - most likely having developed on a seam or in a crease rather than having been punctured by a sharp object - so the only option was to throw it away.
If you do buy this bed, beware the sizing doesn't follow the standard UK conventions; the King Size is like a UK Super-king (enormous!). Check the description to make sure it fits in your tent.
* it's been comfy, folds down ok for such a big bed and hasn't punctured;
* provided you pump it up well, it doesn't just bow horribly in the middle so you wake up with both of you just folded together down the centre (unless the mood takes you of course!);
* it's SO nice and big!
NEGATIVES THAT ARE STILL POSITIVE-ish:
* it's not especially light to carry around, but then it's (hopefully) thicker material and thus less likely to puncture;
* it DOES feel like it's lost a tiny bit of air each night (and has done each night since we got it), but then we've only really felt the need to give it a little top-up of air every OTHER night. and although i worried that meant it had a puncture, it's really not lost air any faster in half a year, so i think it might just be as a result of air condensing from the extreme warmth of our bodies and thick duvets battling the cold-floored, British, 'summer' nights.
It arrived, courtesy of Prime, very quickly - thanks Amazon
I bought this sleeping bag as an add on purchase. I wasn't paid for this review
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Bought an inflator with battery which amazingly did the job and more it even deflated without charge and easy to put back in the bag.