HP Pavilion 23-b190ea All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i5-3330S 2GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Windows 8)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits your desktop. Fits your life.With the HP Pavilion 23 All-in-One, you get a great-looking design along with innovative features. It’s the everyday all-in-one that just makes sense.
- Performance for everyday productivity.The HP Pavilion 23 All-in-One gives you the speed you need to get the important things done. With your choice of Intel® processors, you’ll never worry about having enough power.
- Enjoy the view.Sometimes in life, only face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP Pavilion TrueVision HD Webcam1,2, you always come off looking your best.Even in low light.
- Entertainment everyone can enjoy.Play music and videos remotely on your HP Desktop PC from a smartphone ortablet thanks to HP Connected Remote. Sync photos across your PC, smartphone, and tablet and share in seconds with friends with HP Connected Photo.
- Customer receives Universal Music Package.Embedded software allows Consumers the chance to win ‘Money Can’t Buy’Experiences and VIP Concert tickets, to download and own up to 30 tracks and have access to unlimited streaming of the Universal Music Catalogue – all for free.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
All the essentials. All in one. Introducing the HP Pavilion 23 All-in-One, home base for your digital home. With a thin, easel design, and brilliant display, it’s super flexible and easy to work with. But it still gives you the computing essentials you need. Processing power for multitasking. Stunning graphics for fun and games. The HP Pavilion All-in-One. Your everyday creation station.
1x 23-b190ea AIO 6 GB DDR3 RAM
2 TB SATA Hard Drive
Intel Core i5-3330S processor
Windows 8 64 (Black) 1xAC Power supply 1x wireless Keyboard 1x wireless Mouse 1xInstruction Manual
Top Customer Reviews
I absolutly love this computer and its functionality, ease of access, and speed. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.
Mouse and keyboard come with it - as does Windows 8.1 plus a lot of software/apps you may or may not be interested in having (!) These include a number of Hewlett Packard Music/photo/games type software. You may be happy to have these or have your own preferred software that you are already used to (like me). They also try to lock you into McAfee Anti-virus software by bundling a free month - best to get rid of that asap if you have another option - this is easy enough to do via the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs settings....
And this brings me neatly onto Windows 8.1. I had heard plenty of scare stories by people use to XP/Vista/Windows 7 but it really does not take long to get to grips with it. The START screen is much more "tablet" looking so you shouldn't have too much trouble if you are used to one of those. But even if you aren't - there's a "desktop" view which isn't really that different from a Windows 7 desktop view - so you've sort of got the best of both worlds.
The screen is shiny so it isn't the best in full sunlight but is a really beautiful screen and great if looking at high-res photos and software on. I fell in love with it when I went and saw it in a high street shop and knew at that stage that I just had to own one! As it is an i5 it's not the fastest machine on the market and it may not be fast enough for the latest graphics-heavy games but more than adequate for my needs and it played everything I needed to play on it (Fifa 15 free app, call of duty, total war series etc).