- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Continuum (3 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441189319
- ISBN-13: 978-1441189318
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 1.4 x 23.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,216,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Paulo Freire's Philosophy of Education: Origins, Developments, Impacts and Legacies Paperback – 3 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jones Irwin is Lecturer in Philosophy and Human Development in the Education Department at St Patrick 's College, Dublin City University, Ireland.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?