- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Paula Rego - Telling Tales [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Born in Portugal, Paula Rego is one of Britain s leading artists. This intimate film follows the artist from her retrospective at the Reina Sofia in Madrid back to the privacy of her studio in London while she talks with humour and candour about her compulsion to produce works that, though accessible, deal with the most private themes.
it's great; it really captures her talent, her wit and her love for life --Martin McDonaghSee all Product Description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It is a little lacking in energy as a film -it may be Rego herself who is not a showman - but then again she is a painter of people and not meant to be a film star- so if you look beyond that - well you see her studio , her props , her thinking behind these things - interesting.
[I bought this along with the Hockney,A Bigger Picture video - Hockney loves having the camera on him and becomes a character for the movie - but he is a different artist , and Paula Rego is shy and restrained , but maybe more revealing of her inner self through her work - films have their own stories to tell !]
The director captures her essence very well.