- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Paul McCartney Encyclopedia Paperback – 19 Dec 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
This is the most comprehensive book published on Paul McCartney. Bestselling author aand Beatles expert Bill Harry has written an A_Z of over half a million words that will tell you everything you might want to know about one of the greatest songwriters of the twentieth century.
With almost 2000 entries covering his family history, his love affairs, his opinions about drugs, his songs, records, concerts and honours bestowed upon him, together with a full discography and bibliography, this book is packed with new material and unique insights into the life of Paul McCartney.
About the Author
Bill Harry is the world's leading authority on the Beatles. He attended Liverpool College of Art with John Lennon and formerly corresponded regularly with Paul McCartney. He is the author of numerous books including the sister volumes, The Beatles Encyclopedia and The Lennon Encyclopedia, both published by Virgin Books.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Opera
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Encyclopaedias