Customer reviews

on 9 October 2012
We love jigsaws, and we love the simpsons, so this seemed like a perfect way to while away a lazy weekend! However, the peices are so tiny, the scenes so varied, that it has actually taken us almost 2 weeks to complete! we put a few peices in whenever we had five minutes, and because it is so tiny and difficult to see, thats all our eyes could handle! the kids, aged 12 & 5, found it too difficult and therefor lost interest very quickly, my husband has swore and grunted more in the last 2 weeks than he probably has his whole life combined! and i have very nearly broke several vases, cups etc as i seeked to take out my frustration at not being able to find the one peice of homers hand or the green triangle to fit next to the toatser!
it looks great finished, but has now been given to a charity shop as we certainly will not attempt this, or similar ones again, just too tiny, and too difficult!
This Simpsons Photomosaic Jigsaw is basically a picture based on TV show where each piece is made up of a smaller image from the show, when put together make up the bigger picture. This aspect makes this reasonably harder than most other jigsaws and should keep die hard jigsaw fans occupied for that little bit longer. There are plenty of Jigsaws in the series and we have finished quite a few now and the others are worth looking out for. I love the small touches in this that make it more humourous and also more diffcult, like Lisa pouring milk on the floor for the cat and the rollers in Marges hair. Check out the sofa scene puzzle as well which is also very challenging.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 12 July 2015