Customer reviews

on 25 June 2015
Bought as a gift for my father's birthday but unfortunately there were several pieces missing. Very Disappointed.
on 16 August 2017
As there are several reviews where people have missed some pieces I was very afraid that this also would/could happen to me. Thank god that my jigsaw puzzle isn't incomplete. The quality was good but the limited types of shapes make it quite a challenge to put it together.
review image
on 10 March 2014
Purchased this as a present for my grown up son living in South Africa (Big Beatles fan). My son informed me that several pieces were missing. The jig saw itself was in a factory sealed bag ( so it wasn't a previous return) .Then was asked to return it (from South Africa ) at my expense. No chance of me purchasing anything Paul Lamond merchandise again.
on 31 December 2012
It's all in the picture. A great gift of an iconic Beatles image. 1000 pieces is a good challenge for dedicated puzzler.
on 12 December 2015
This is a gift think my husband will enjoy putting this jigsaw together as it's his favourite group really good value
on 19 June 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my brother who is a mad keen Beatles fan. He was thrilled with it
on 18 December 2015
I love anything about the Beatles and I love this puzzle
on 19 August 2015
Goods as described. Excellent service
on 1 September 2016
Iconic photo on a puzzle
on 3 November 2014