Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Multi|Change

on 4 February 2014
This game is great fun family game , just when you think you have done it you end up saying yes or no our household age is 5-40 n we all play it great fun !!
on 13 February 2014
What a wonderful way to interact with children, it makes them read and think about what they say. Educational and fun too.
on 13 June 2014
We bought this for our family to play together but our bright six year old finds it a bit too hard and fast. Our 8 year old however loves it and I think its a good game but younger players would need a lot of help and patience for those with the bell:)
on 4 January 2016
I really thought that this was so simple but I had to buy something. I could not see what it would add to playing yourself, making up the questions. It is really very good! It caused great hilarity on Christmas Day. I can recommend it. Even our 14 year old grandson had fun playing it - and was really very good!
on 10 August 2017
Fun and easy game. Not much rules to follow. It doesn't have a book of instructions to follow or anything. It's really easy and doesn't need alot of explaining. Simple, just a bell and cards. Fun and easy to get set and start. I would recommend!
on 17 July 2013
This was delivered well before the due date & arrived well packaged, we have played & played this game & laughed heartley at the children trying to come up with alternative words. I recommend this game, I even recommend it to my daughter who has now got one.
on 16 March 2017
Surprisingly entertaining game. You do find that playing with kids will mean you sometimes have to swap the questions card you have picked up as some of the topics just went right over my son's head. Very good game.
on 12 April 2017
Bought as part of a birthday gift for 9 year old grandson. All the family had great fun and plenty of laughs, definitely and interactive game. Item arrived well packaged and within timescale specified.
on 22 April 2017
Some strange questions on the cards - but this just made the game funnier, especially after a few drinks. It's suitable for children but we were a group of adults in a stupid mood and the game made us really laugh.
on 8 February 2017
Brought for a friend to play with his sone following having a brain tumour removed. Thought it would be good to help him thinking and processing words. Bit of fun therapy.

See one answered question