- Save £2.00 on Mpow Bluetooth Sports Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Mpow Bluetooth Sports Headphones offered by Patox. Enter code AXCKF96I at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Foldable Over-head Wireless/Wired Stereo Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Foldable Over-head Wireless/Wired Stereo Headphones offered by Patox. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Running Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Running Headphones offered by Patox. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Mpow Magneto Wearable Bluetooth Sport Earphones when you purchase 1 or more Mpow Magneto Wearable Bluetooth Sport Earphones offered by Patox. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Mpow Antelope Bluetooth Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patox. Enter code JRBMIRQD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Mpow Mini Wired Selfie Stick when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patox. Enter code EQIU6BDK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Patox Sony Charging Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patox. Enter code TYWSPNGN at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Mpow Call Center Headset when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Patox. Enter code IY9D43WG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Patuoxun® Magnetic Charger Charging Adapter Cable Converter For Sony Xperia Z1 L39h /Xperia Z Ultra XL39h-Black
|Sale:||£6.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.80 (38%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with Sony Xperia Z Ultra XL39H & Sony Xperia Z1 L39H
- You can use this adapter to charger your device via Micro USB cable easily.
- Magnetic charger adapter converter, easy to use.
- Life-long your phone battery life.
- Super Mini Design. Black color.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compatible for: Sony XL39H and Xperia Z1 L39H, Dk30/Dk31
Magnetic Charger, easy to use
Life-long your phone battery life
High Quality made
Can fit with your charging cable of Sony XL39H Xperia Z1 L39H,
1x Magnetic Charger Adapter For Sony XL39H Xperia Z1 L39H Dk30/Dk31
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The magnet is really poor, nowhere near enough to even support a tiny bit of a bend in the cable.
Also appears to cause major issues with the phone - while connecting it, sometimes the phone will spontaneously turn off or reboot.
Save yourself the hassle and get the official Sony dock - it's absolutely excellent.
This solves everything! I really wished I'd bought two now!
Magnetic - only just you have to rest it set somewhere to take the self weight off its magnets so the magnet does not fall off - it just holds its own weight but not that of the usb cable charger so falls off if not rested - therefore no use in the car - you set itto the phone and then try to place the phone down and it falls off every time.
Given 3 stars because it was cheap and does work - despite fauilts stated above
Inserting the charger is much more of a hassle than simply using a microUSB cable, the magnet often snaps to the side of the phone before the contacts are in place meaning it has to be very purposefully aimed and put in place - as much, if not more, of a hassle than opening the waterproof flap.
In regards to the comments saying it's fine on a table. The adapter has to be perpendicular to the contacts for the device to charge, the connection to the device is so weak than almost anything can dislodge it. The weight of the cable running off my desk to the wall charger is enough to often tug the adapter out of place, even the shape of the cable (after being coiled up during transport) can cause enough misalignment for the charger to not touch the contacts, resulting in me trying to flatten out the cable - considerably more of a problem than opening the flap.
Also more worryingly if the adapter is inserted reversed the device will crash, which is very easy to do as the connection is symmetrical and the adapter's orientation is only indicated by a small indent in the matte rubber finish (not glossy plastic as photographed), which is near impossible to see in low light.
The adapter is a nice idea, and is trying to make use of a feature that is very apparent on the Z1, but the fact that Sony have not released their own adapter, independent of their landscape dock, says a lot of what can be expected here. The magnetic charger was never designed to be used with manually inserted cable and is a total pain.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Handy but cant be a pain to connect, I doubt you could get a stronger magnet for the size of it but that would improve it greatly.Published 13 months ago by Mort
Felt like even looking at this would make it fall off the phone (z1) and dont even think about touching the phone... Read morePublished 16 months ago by not easily pleased
All good, the magnet is perfectly strong enough for the task required, no connection issues at allPublished 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works great with my Z3 Compact. Has to be plugged in just right though.Published 21 months ago by G33K
charger works but you have to lay your phone down flat other wise it doesn't stick with the magnetPublished 22 months ago by georgie394
got this for my wife.. it works but as others have said very easy to fall off and easy to mix up the connection polarity.Published 22 months ago by William O' Connor