on 19 August 2017
Great purchase,arrived in good time,highly recommend, very happy.
on 11 June 2017
Poor battery constantly needs charged. Need to remove phone cover to fit very annoying
on 17 December 2014
Within 2 months or using this item fairly often the lightning connector simply came off without vigorous use. Also the item stopped charging my phone after a weeks use. Better off buying a more expensive item.
on 11 February 2014
For the money, the product is great. Build quality is fine, yes it's made of creaky plastic, but so what, athletically it is pleasing. The fit to the phone is perfect, normally on products in this price range the power and headphone socket to do not line up properly. The device has a small battery which I didn't expect so that is a bonus for when you can't be bothered with the power cable. Also charges the phone too when plugged in. As long as the phone is on the dashboard, the FM signal is perfect in my car, no complaints at all.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 October 2013
I am buying this as a replacment product for my new iphone 5. I hade the one before for my 4 and 4s and I loved it. I am still using it now with an adaptor, but its becoming a pain using the transmitter and the adaptor at the same time. I love this product. The fact it has its own built in battery means the signal is boosted a bit and there is not even a crackle when I use it. I travel around the country and found the frequency with the least amount of problems to use is 107.00 if that helps anyone. I would highly recommend this item.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2014
I received one of these and it didn't work, just crackled and buzzed. So I left curt feedback. this resulted in an email asking me to withdraw my comments in return for a refund and asking what else could be offered to have me delete my comments which apparently could be damaging to a new company...

My reply was that I expected a refund and surely this was already in progress, plus I would like to have a replacement sent out to see if this actually worked. I also said I would update my comments to reflect all this and of course if the replacement worked I'd say so.

I got a refund. I got a replacement. It doesn't work either. And I can't find my original feedback anywhere to update it.

So I think 2 stars is a fair measure of the efforts made to meet my requests, but sadly I still have to say it doesn't work in my car - which to be entirely fair could be a compatibility issue, although neither of them works in any other car I tried them in - four cars in total.
on 7 November 2013
Basically I have received the item in a timely manner; however I was horrified to discover that the item was not NEW but looked used. As there is scratches on the screen and was not in any packaging inside the box, and the other bits that came with the item to plug into the car 12volt were in packaging but were not sealed. As I thought I was buying a new item and this is for a Christmas present I feel that I cannot give this now as it looks used.
So the item was not described correctly as it should of stated that his is a used item....
Also now going back on to the item through my previous orders the picture has changed from the transmitter to a horse's head and the price has changed so it all seems very peculiar to me.
on 3 June 2014
Whilst it worked this was a great bit of kit. Howver the last time I removed the device from my phone the connection snapped off. I was not expecting great build quality given the price however would have expected it to last longer than a week.

Since posting this review the supplier has been in reglar contact. They gave me a full refund as well as offered to replace the item. This therefore seems to be a no risk buy.
on 15 May 2014
This is brilliant product, sounds good, easy to work, looks superb, long lead, plug looks good, BUT it's not for iPhone 5s it even says "iphone 5 fm transmitter on the box..
Real shame because I would pay double if it did, looking to return after a lot of thought .. Does charge but slow and comes up with this iphone accessory may not be reliable with this device..
First class service and still four stars thou
on 14 July 2015
I do like this product it comes with a charger and an onboard battery witch means the if you it looses charger you don't loose your music r phone call the only thing I wish is that the build quality was better I have bought 2 of these and both of them have broke at the connectors the aux,iPhone chargerport or the charger port please fix this problem and this would be a top product