- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: V&A Publishing; 01 edition (6 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851775846
- ISBN-13: 978-1851775842
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 143,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
V&A Pattern: William Morris Hardcover – 6 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Linda Parry is a world expert on William Morris and former senior curator at the V&A. She curated the highly successful V&A exhibition on William Morris in 1995 and edited the accompanying catalogue.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd definitely recommend the book to anyone who wants to use it as a reference, or to simply admire his work and designs. I'm currently ordering more of these books from the V&S collection now!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A good reference book for anyone who has an interest or studying art design. A bonus for me as I did not realise it also came with a cd.Published 6 months ago by Dryad
Wonderful artwork presented in quality book form at an amazing pricePublished 12 months ago by sam sansom
The DVD was a welcome surprise exra- I am looking forward to using it.Published 21 months ago by Rosemary S. Perrett