- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild Books; Reprint edition (1 Jan. 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870055704
- ISBN-13: 978-0870055706
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 23.5 x 31.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,177,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Basic Pattern Skills for Fashion Design (Currency Modern Drama) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1987
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bernard Zamkoff and Jeanne Price are affiliated with the Fashion Institute of Technology
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
To learn how to draft a basic pattern, or sloper, this is not the right book -- it doesn't give directions for turning measurements into a pattern. But for what it does, it does very, very well. Loved it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Beauty & Fashion